Made in Newcastle (MiN) is a pop up shop in the bustling heart of Newcastle's city centre. Run by a like-minded group of creative people who make and do, we first opened on the 10th of July 2010. We saw the need for a space where people could make, create and communicate right in the middle of the city, a place where people could buy unique hand made items from local crafters, designers, artists and creatives.
Seeing as its less than a week before our Christmas Fair on the 15th Dec, in the Trinity Centre
, I thought I would post about some of the sellers who will be joining us this time and their lovely wares.
We'll have a huge 35 sellers at this event and this time we'll be in the church itself so there'll be loads of space. Yay!
The products on offer will be wide and varied and we've been trying hard to make sure that there won't be too much of one type of product. Here is a small selection
Whim Wham Ceramics - traditionally styled ceramics lovingly crafted in a in a Tyne & Wear studio.
Man About Town
- stylish and unusual bags and belts for the discerning gentleman, created with recycled bicycle tyres using traditional leather-work techniques. Bill Quay Fabric Workshop
- Beautiful limited edition textiles created in house using block and lino printing methods. Sponge and Sugar
- tasty cup cakes, cake pops and occasion cakes made in Northumberland with organic and Fairtrade ingredients.Love Textiles
- textile art for the home, using applique, embroidery and collage, inspired by the North East coast line.Pangaea
- Eye-catching men's ties and accessories made with ethically sourced fabrics.Gabby's Bazaar
- Pretty vintage and retro inspired jewellery.
So they're just a few of the items we'll have in our fair on the 15th Dec. Hope you can make it along!